Baby Shampoo & Wash
Rub a dub-dub, there's a better shampoo for your tub! Our all natural baby shampoo doubles as a body wash so you can de-clutter your tub and simplify your baby's bath time. This gentle and luxurious formula will pamper your little one and leave them feeling squeaky clean.
- 100% plant based
- 7 ingredients
- No artificial ingredients or chemicals
- For sensitive skin. Gentle & sudsy
- Cruelty Free
- Scented with real fruit!
- 16 oz
Please note: This is not a tear free formula. Although we have not had any complaints of eye stinging to date, please avoid contact with eyes or use a visor for your baby's comfort.
- Saponified coconut oil made up of fatty acids and triglycerides that keep skin smooth to touch. Retains moisture content of skin as fats eliminate moisture loss through pores. Contains capric, caprylic, and lauric acids, which have strong disinfectant and antimicrobial properties to protect from microbial infections. Rich in proteins, which keep skin healthy and rejuvenated, both internally and externally. Proteins also contribute to cellular health and tissue repair. Saponification is the reaction that occurs when coconut oil is mixed with an alkali, resulting in shelf stable-nutrient dense, gentle soap.
- Olive oil is a gentle moisturizer for dry skin. Olive oil plumps and moisturizes the skin with a combination of vitamin E and vitamin A.
- Jojoba oil dissolves sebum that clogs pores, which allows skin to breathe more effectively. Non-greasy texture, light weight and anti-inflammatory properties make it ideal for treating acne. Absorbs easily into skin. Gentle, skin-softening moisturizer for all skin types.
- Vegetable glycerin a natural triglyceride from plant sources. Composed of carbon, hydrogen and oxygen, a humectant that keeps the skin hydrated and radiant. Attracts water from its surroundings, including moisture from the air. Increases thickness of epidermal layer and improves barrier function, meaning that harmful chemicals stay out of the skin and moisture stays in. Skin cells are held together with the help of proteins, which clump the dead cells together and prevents new ones from forming. Glycerin helps the process by breaking down proteins and removing dead cells.
- Aloe vera contains auxin and gibberellins, which provide wound healing and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation. Contains antioxidant vitamins A, C and E — plus vitamins B12, folic acid, and choline. Has eight skin soothing enzymes, including aliiase, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, bradykinase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, cellulase, lipase and peroxidase.
- Rosemary extract contains rosmarinic acid, which has a calming effect on skin, and is useful for mitigating several common skin issues. It's a powerful anti-oxidant that also has anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties.
- Fruit fragrance is made from real organic fruit, vegetables, herbs and flowers. Nutrient dense in antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin A. Fights free radicals and helps regenerate cell growth for healthy vibrant skin.